Hijama Cupping - Sunnah Therapy
Hadith: In Cupping (Hijama) There Is A Cure And A blessing
Anas ibn Maalik (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Messenger (Sallallahu Álayhi Wasallam) said, “When the weather becomes extremely hot, seek aid in cupping (hijama). Do not allow your blood to rage (boil) such that it kills you.” [Reported by Hakim in his ‘Mustadrak’ and he authenticated it and Imam ad-Dhahabi agreed (4/212)].
Hijama – Wet Cupping
Wet cupping is one of the most popular types of cupping. In wet cupping, the skin is punctured, which eliminates some of the person’s blood during the procedure.
Hijama therapy – Here’s what you need to know:
- In wet cupping, the cupping therapist applies oil and gives a gentle massage to the skin surface.
- Multiple cups are then applied, which remain attached to the skin surface because of the seal created with oil on skin.
- These cups when left for 10-15 create suction, causing the skin to redden and expansion of blood vessels underneath.
- The therapist, after removing the cup and makes light scraps on the skin, that causes the blood flow.
- Here bleeding acts as a self-therapy, as it facilitates oozing out of toxins and harmful substances from the body, and healing follows.
Medical & Health Benefits of Hijama Cupping
- Increasing nutrient content and oxygenation within the tissue
- Increasing localised circulation
- Eliminating the stagnant blood and waste products, helping the body get rid of impurities
- Re-initiating and aiding the healing process to injuries and micro-trauma
- Stretches connective tissue, which leads to a relaxation response.
- Strengthens fascia, that helps the muscles relax
- Hijama is effective at boosting the circulatory and immune systems
- Hijama is effective at cleansing and detoxifying the body
- Hijama is effective at treating many types of illness and relaxes the patient.
Why Choose Saalam Hijama Centre for Cupping?
- We offer a Sunnah Hijama therapy in hyderabad, and that too in a Modern way
- At Salaam Hijama Centre tolichowki, our experts use Modern Instruments for Therapy and strictly avoid reusing cups and needles (All Cups & blades are disposable).
- We have very qualified, Well behaved, and highly Experienced staff.
- Our cupping therapy experts do not charge any concerning fee or Check Up Fee
- You can call us anytime to get an appointment.
- As a registered centre, we have been working in a legal way.
Book Your Hijama therapy Today
To schedule your consultation, please call us during normal business hours, at least 24 hours in advance for an appointment.
Our Cupping Experts will never pressure you into making a quick choice. We believe that healthcare decisions, whether small or big, must only be made with mindfulness and a thorough contemplation.