Fire Cupping – Salaam Hijama Centre Hyderabad
Hadith: Cupping (Hijama) In Its Time Is A Cure For Many Diseases
Ibn Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) reported that the Messenger (Sallallahu Álayhi Wasallam) said, “Cupping (hijama) on an empty stomach* is best. In it is a cure and a blessing. It improves the intellect and the memory. So cup yourselves with the blessing of Allah on Thursday. Keep away from cupping (hijama) on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday to be safe. Perform cupping (hijama) on Monday and Tuesday for it is the day that Allah saved Ayoub from a trial. He was inflicted with the trial on Wednesday. You will not find leprosy except (by being cupped) on Wednesday or Wednesday night.” [Saheeh Sunan ibn Majah (3487)].
Fire cupping is a therapy which uses flammable substance within a glass on the skin to relieve pain, enhance circulation, and extract toxins from the body.
Fire Cupping – Here’s what you need to know:
- In fire cupping, the cupping therapist begins with soaking a cotton ball in a medicinal solution or a, lightning it, and placing it inside the cup.
- This cup is then put on the patient’s skin, which remains attached to the skin surface because of the vacuum produced inside the cup.
- The vacuum causes the skin to redden and also causes expansion of blood vessels underneath. This process is called suction.
- Suction acts as a self-therapy, as it facilitates oozing out of toxins and harmful substances from the body, and healing follows.
Medical & Health Benefits of Fire Cupping
- Effective at treating Muscle pain and tension
- Helps with weight loss and gynecological disorders
- Helps With Skin problems like eczema and acne
- Good for maintaining blood pressure of hypertenisve patients
- Relieves Bronchial congestion that are caused by allergies and asthma
- Relieves Varicose veins
Why Choose Salam Hijama for Fire Cupping?
- Certified hijama practitioners for both our male and female customers
- Female therapist and separate units for female patients.
- Hygienic services
- Comfortable or clean environment
- Registered centre
- Imported Disposable instruments.
- Hijama according to medical and sunnah way.
- Pain-less therapies for sensitive customers
- No side effects
- Non-invasive therapies
- We perform the hijama treatment, not the hijamah only.
Book Your Fire Cupping Therapy Today
To schedule your consultation, please call us during normal business hours, at least 24 hours in advance for an appointment.
Our Cupping Experts will never pressure you into making a quick choice. We believe that healthcare decisions, whether small or big, must only be made with mindfulness and a thorough contemplation.