Facial Cupping Therapy: Salaam Hijama
Face Cupping uses suction cups to stimulate facial skin and facial muscles. The suction creates an increase in blood circulation, that relieves facial muscle tension, aid in skin regeneration, and promotes cell repair.
Face Cupping – Here’s what you need to know:
- For face cupping, the therapist applies moderate amounts of oil to the face to release preliminary tension
- With massage, the skin is prepared to eliminate risk of bruising
- Small size cups are applied to the appropriate points on the face, following moderate suction
- This causes the skin to redden and rise
- The same process is repeated to cup all areas successfully.
- The cups are then moved lightly, giving a light massage to facial muscles.
Medical & Health Benefits of Face Cupping
- Face hijama helps to relax muscle tension
- Face cupping brightens your skin
- This type of cupping reduces the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and
- Face cupping helps to tone the facial muscles, chin, neck, and jawline
- With regular Face Hijama one can regulate oil production
- This type of cupping improves nutrient delivery and absorption
Why Choose Salam Hijama for Face Cupping?
- Certified hijama practitioners for both our male and female customers
- Female therapist and separate units for female patients.
- Hygienic services
- Comfortable or clean environment
- Registered centre
- Imported Disposable instruments.
- Hijama according to medical and sunnah way.
- Pain-less therapies for sensitive customers
- No side effects
- Non-invasive therapies
- We perform the hijama treatment, not the hijamah only.
Book Your Fire Cupping Therapy Today
At Salam Hijama, we offer free consultations for all our brethrens who want to learn more about Fire cupping, the procedure use, qualification of our experts, and how this method of cupping may help bring them to good health.
To schedule your consultation, please call us during normal business hours, at least 24 hours in advance for an appointment.