Dry Cupping at Salaam hijama Centre Hyderabad:
Dry Cupping uses either rubber or plastic suction cups that are applied to the skin, creating an increase in blood flow and circulation, and detoxifying the impurities.
Dry Cupping – Here’s what you need to know:
- In dry cupping, the cupping therapist begins with massaging the skin with olive oil.
- Multiple cups are then put on the patient’s skin, remaining attached to the skin surface because of the suction created.
- The vacuum causes the skin to redden and also causes expansion of blood vessels underneath.
- Suction acts as a self-therapy, as it facilitates oozing out of toxins and harmful substances from the body, and healing follows.
Medical & Health Benefits of Dry Cupping
- Muscle pain and tension
- Reduced joint movement
- Back pain and sciatica
- Stress and anxiety
- Treating many immune, cardio-vascular, respiratory, muscular, skeletal, neurological, digestive and urinary issues.
- Boosts the circulatory and immune systems
- Effective at cleansing and detoxifying the body
- Effective at treating many types illness and relaxes the patient
Why Choose Salam Hijama for Dry Cupping?
- We offer a Sunnah Hijama Cupping Therapy, and that too in a Modern way
- At Salam Hiajam, our experts use Modern Instruments for Therapy and strictly avoid reusing cups and needles (All Cups & blades are disposable).
- We have very qualified, Well behaved, and highly Experienced staff.
- Our cupping therapy experts do not charge any concerning fee or Check Up Fee
- You can call us anytime to get an appointment.
- As a registered centre, we have been working in a legal way.